Monday, September 28, 2009

I want that FEEDBACK..porfavor!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Im up early this morning after going to bed deathly late last night.
I think i'm just so used to getting up early in the mornings for school that I just cant sleep in anymore.. kinda sucksss..
anywho.
I'm trying to decide on hair...(once again).
It's something I can never just make my mind up on, so i always just try something different, cause it's already pretty short and hair grows back.. mine especially real fast.
so if you want, would be nice, ill like to hear your feedback.
Should I leave my hair the way it is?... like the blog post before this one, or should I shave the side.. or if not, should I cut the side super short and just keep the front long and curl it? ahhh i dunno. tell me wutcha think!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: