Monday, August 24, 2009

hoppin the clubs


So I was a little rebel the other night and went to a couple clubs with carmen and meagan from GSGD.
T'was lotsa fun. First place we went was ginger 62, meg didnt like it much, i did, then celeb we got in for free, sweeet deal.
it was a gay bar and it was so fun dancing with the gay guys, they were so cute.
anyway, fun night, im gonna miss meg lots when she leaves back to victoria :(
GDGD musical starts in 2 days. I feel so unprepared and nervous, but i shouldnt, we got it, i stress tooooo much.
I like having the evenings to myself and reading blogs and chatting with friends, good way to wind down and then of course while eating my peach cobbler icecream.. mmmm.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you pretty lady.